Warehouse Stock Controller
Panaz is a market leading global supplier of printed and woven fabrics for the hospitality, healthcare, and cruise corporate sectors. We have focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history – winning 2 Queen’s Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced stock controller to join our busy warehouse, which is based on Network 65, Hapton. Burnley BB11 5ST. The role is responsible for the following,
- To control and manage all in-bound deliveries and associated processing.
- To act as main point of contact between Goods In, Supply Chain, Quality, Sales and Sampling.
- To administrate and maintain the appropriate documentation/ emails and telephone calls into the department.
- To co-ordinate stock takes and to investigate and reconcile stock discrepancies.
- To provide accurate and detailed reports and figures when required.
- To undertake additional training and duties in all other operational departments as may be assigned or required from time to time.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence the following at recruitment stage,
- Experience in a similar operational role.
- FLT/ High level order picker licence.
- Ability to handle large, heavy rolls of fabric safely.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, organised, and positive, team-based approach.
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Experience using Microsoft and ERP systems.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8 am – 5 pm and Fridays 8 am – 2 pm.
Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applications we may be unable to respond to all applications. However, we are aiming to invite successful candidates to interview within 2 weeks of us receiving their CV.