Competitive salary + bonus scheme + pension scheme + additional holidays with length of service + staff benefits.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join their Dealership in Swansea.
They are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to achieve excellence in carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards, as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
- Must be fully qualified in all aspects of vehicle repairs on a varied range of cars
- Must be confident working on your own as well as being part of a team
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Whilst brand experience is not essential, main dealership experience is preferred
- MOT licence would be an advantage
Hours of work 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Overtime available for Saturday mornings.
In return they offer a competitive salary + bonus scheme, pension scheme, additional holidays with length of service, plus staff benefits.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.