Tree Surgeon / Machine Operator
Essex and surrounding areas
We are the local premier Essex tree surgeons and offer a wide variety of services including the removal of mature trees for both domestic and commercial clients in Essex and London. We are a young, energetic and forward-thinking company who pride ourselves on our commitment to all aspects of tree care.
We are currently looking for a hard-working, intuitive, safety-conscious individual to join our team as Tree Surgeon / Machine Operator.
As a Tree Surgeon / Machine Operator, you will play a vital role in maintaining the health and aesthetics of trees while ensuring the safety of our clients and team. Your responsibilities will include tree pruning, removal, and maintenance, as well as operating specialised machinery to facilitate efficient tree care operations.
- Perform tree pruning, removal, and maintenance tasks with precision and adherence to safety standards.
- Operate and maintain various machinery, including chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, and aerial lifts.
- Evaluate tree health and make recommendations for appropriate care or removal.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations to create a secure working environment.
Ideally you will have:
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE AND IDEALLY A TOWING LICENCE
- NPTC 30/31
- NPTC 38/39
- NPTC WOOD CHIPPER
- CPCS 360 10T AND ABOVE
- CPCS TRACTOR
Approx hours: 7am-5pm, 5 days per week.
Salary range: based on experience and capabilities.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a young and motivated company which is progressing at a rapid pace, whilst winning some great work contracts.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.