Textiles Quality & Compliance Coordinator
Panaz is a market leading global supplier of printed and woven fabrics for the hospitality, healthcare, and cruise corporate sectors. We have focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history - winning 2 Queen's Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced or degree qualified, Textiles Quality and Compliance Coordinator to join our busy Quality department, which is based at our HQ on Network 65, Hapton. Burnley BB11 5ST. A competitive salary based on skills, experience and qualifications plus a profit related bonus scheme is on offer for a candidate who shares our passion for customer service excellence.
The role is responsible for the following,
- To support the Quality Leader in the management of product testing and compliance with technical specification process for current and new products.
- To provide Technical and Quality assistance to the internal manufacturing operation.
- To provide Technical and Quality assistance to customers and to the external sales team. Including the complaints process.
- To conduct and assist in internal and external QA inspections.
- To ensure the compliance of purchased fabrics to the product specification.
- To conduct any testing and investigation relating to quality issues.
- To ensure product compliance against ISO 9001:2015, MED compliance, LSAS compliance, ethical and any other necessary quality assurance systems.
- Creating supplier debits and supplier return documentation.
The ideal candidate -
- Degree level qualification Textiles/ surface materials.
- Attention to detail and thorough approach to quality assurance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrable commitment to customer service excellence.
- Experience of ISO/ LSAS auditing would be advantageous.
- Strong organisational and administration skills with ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and team player, but also able to work under own initiative and to make decisions with business acumen.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm and an early finish available for 3pm on Fridays if you choose hour lunch breaks on 4/5 days.
Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applications we may be unable to respond to all applications. However, we are aiming to invite successful candidates to a 1 st interview within 2 weeks of us receiving their CV.