POSITION: Technical Cleaner
SALARY: 22,000 to 24,000 pa - depending on experience
BENEFITS: Pension, use of company van, 28 days holiday 20 days plus banks and other benefits (see below).
HOURS: Full time 48 hours must be flexible.
LOCATION: Start locationRG17 0EQ, Working at various locations across the U.K.
Established in 2002, IT Cleaning is a nationwide specialist (with offices in London and Swindon) in the cleaning and contamination management of IT equipment and infrastructure only.
Due to continued success, we are seeking to recruit a Technical Cleaner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
Technical cleaning of Data Centres, Data Rooms, Comms Rooms and Broadcast Rooms, in various locations across the U.K. The company will require you to be flexible, as this work could be weekdays, weeknights and weekends. You may also need to stay away overnight in hotels (all expenses will be covered by the company).
The role will include the following: this is not an exhaustive list
- Execution of various types of room cleaning, for UK based organisation, to a high standard including all equipment PC etc. As instructed by supervisor.
- Able to use all equipment, to successfully execute the role.
- From time to time driving workers to and from site, as required.
- Help with equipment maintenance, and logistics, safe loading of equipment, on to and off the van, van maintenance, including cleaning.
- As a full time, Technical Cleaner, you may be expected from time to time to supervise others and liaise with clients. You will only be asked to do this once we are sure you are competent.
- Full understanding Technical cleaning requirements to ISO 14644-1 2015, and able to ensure this is achieved.
- Full understanding of Health and Safety, method statement and risk assessments and how to ensure these are implemented by you and others, to ensure safe execution, of the works for all concerned. Workers, Site staff etc.
Full understanding of systems of work; this includes adherence to all systems and instructions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of Data Centres, Comms Rooms, Broadcast environments etc.
- Full UK Driving licence. This will be checked for endorsements.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Qualification in Health and Safety, example IOSH, CSCS.
- Any cleaning experience. Example, contract cleaning, window cleaning etc. Full training in, Technical Cleaning, will be given.
- The candidate will be required to pass, various government, and other clearances, these will require, drug and alcohol tests, and full background checks. References will be required.
- To take instruction and deliver results to the required cleaning standard, ISO 14644-1 2015.
- To be able to think on his/her feet, and to make, informed confident decisions, as required by the work.
- Be willing to travel for work, on a day to day basis, and willing to stay away as required.
- To be happy to work various shifts including days, nights and weekends.
- No travelling to work expenses.
- Excellent pay.
- 28 days holiday 20 days plus bank holidays. If you do not use all you holiday; IT Cleaning will pay you for the days, you have not used, at the end of the year. Holidays run from 1 st January to December 31 st .
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter ASAP.
Keywords: Cleaner, Cleaning, Facilities Management, Cleaning Vacancies, Industrial Cleaner, Leader, Technical Cleaner, Team Leader