Salary: £9.28 per hour
Hours: Full time hours only
Are you compassionate, caring and hard working?
Are you passionate in your belief that individuals with a disability should have the same rights to choices, dignity and life satisfaction as everyone else in society?
Who we are:
United Response is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
- Standard Support Worker duties
- Day to day active support
- Maintaining relevant documentation
- Personal care
We welcome people from all walks of life to apply for a job with us. All training is provided, however we ask that you have:
- Compassion and integrity
- A willingness to promote a person-centred approach
- A creative, strong, honest, responsive and united approach to support work
Rewards and benefits:
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible shifts.
- Free excellent training and development programme and paid time for attending all training sessions.
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services.
This role is subject to enhanced DBS check.
Please read the below information
To help keep the people we support and our staff safe and continue the fight against COVID-19 all our frontline staff are tested regularly and have access to supplies of PPE and relevant training. In addition to this and in line with recent Government announcements that all new employees in Registered Care Homes will be required to receive both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination. This role is within one of our Registered Care Homes and if you are successful in your application, you will be required to have both doses of the COVID-19 vaccination.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.