Supply Chain Planner
£30 – 40k DOE
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the food industry? Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their fantastic Supply Chain and Logistics team. The role is permanent, full time and based in their South London office.
The primary purpose of this role is to monitor and manage inventories, and forecast sales and production levels, working with factories, owned warehouses and third-parties, as well as managing logistical and haulier projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for minimising wastage and out of stock exposure, daily stock reconciliation with 3rd party and owned warehouses, the analyses of historical and recent customer data to make informed decisions, keeping ahead of any seasonal considerations in planning, ensuring optimal service levels with customers whilst working within factory and haulier restriction, and maximising transport utilisations whilst minimise transport costs to remain within budget
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Demand and supply planning experience within and food or FMCG business
- NAV experience in a supply chain environment, is an advantage
- Proven experience of successful interaction with key stakeholders, both internal and external (third party suppliers)
- Ability to demonstrate effective cross-functional working to achieve result
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities will change and need to be acted on quickly
- High level of logical thought used in problem solving
- Ability to deal with data from various sources and use it to make business decisions
- High level of excel competency required
Why not apply today and join their family!