Store Unit Manager – with Ross Labels outlet
Our client is a leading menswear retailer, they have 50 stores/concessions across the UK and have been operating for over 75 years.
The business is expanding further and they are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for their menswear store unit based within Ross Labels Ltd, Labels Outlet Shopping, Overross, Ross on Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7QJ.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established yet ever-growing company, in a managerial position.
A dynamic individual is sought and will be responsible for managing the store unit and team, organising staff rotas, sales and customer service, merchandising stock, plus use of till and card machine.
Salary / Benefits:
Along with a competitive basic salary, our client also offers:
- £23,000 plus excellent bonus and commission.
- Commission scheme is payable on team sales, not an individual target.
- 28 days holiday.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme
- Full training on all their stock.
- 37.5 hours per week between store opening times. (More hours may be required from time to time to cover staff shortages or busy periods etc.)
To be considered for this opportunity you must have Managerial experience within a fashion retail environment.
Great career prospects await the successful candidate!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.