Tomtech UK Ltd., leading manufacturer of horticulture control systems, based in Sutton St. James in south Lincolnshire is currently looking for Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will work independently, maintaining and expanding existing software package, as well as developing new software solutions.
The job includes:
- Maintaining, debugging and improving existing software package
- Providing occasional telephone support for our engineers and clients
- Designing and implementing mobile application as an expansion of our software offer
- Creating detailed project documentation
- General software R & D
- Experience with C, C++, MFC, C#, .NET, .NET Core, Xamarin
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Calm, methodological and organized
- Knowledge of Arduino or Raspberry Pi desirable (or other IOT development platforms)
Please click 'apply' to send your CV.