Service Delivery Manager
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd is a specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater choice and convenience to patients whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
About the role
The delivery of complex care to patients is changing and Pharmaxo Healthcare is at the forefront of developing new models of care, delivered out of hospital, driving improved efficiencies and experience whilst maintaining high quality services. As a member of the Pharmaxo Healthcare Management Team you will be accountable for leading the development and implementation of Pharmaxo’ s Out of Hospital clinic services.
You will work collaboratively with corporate functions (Finance, Logistics, HR, etc.) to ensure processes operate across corporate and business unit functions with no disruption to customers, service/products delivery, cash flows, etc.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Be accountable for the successful infrastructure implementation of community-based nurse led clinics and take responsibility for leading it from start up to a business-as-usual model.
- Responsible for all physical aspects of the delivery of Out of Hospital Services including, but not limited to:
- Specification for Out of Hospital clinic requirements
- Selection of locations
- Assessment of suitable locations
- Transportation of Mobile Treatment Units between treatment locations
- Security of Out of Hospital locations
- Maintenance of clinic locations
- Planning and coordination of clinical appointments
- Line management and accountability of planning coordination team.
- Establishing key performance indicators across operational functions and performance and effectiveness monitoring of people and processes by establishing a system of reports and communications.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete performance and statistical reports on the operating condition of Out of Hospital services, which will inform both your direction for success and inform the business of the unit’s performance.
- Represent Pharmaxo Healthcare externally at local and national meetings/events both to educate stakeholders and aid the company is meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure Pharmaxo Healthcare meets the requirements of the Safe and Secure Handling of Medicines and meets the self-assessment standards.
- Monitoring, sharing and responding to quality key performance indicators.
- Identifying and managing risks to patients, the public and our staff; maintaining the local risk register and strengthening safety and assurances within the Out of Hospital process.
- Agree financial budgets for the Out of Hospital business unit, ensuring that expenditure incurred through the provision of Pharmaxo Healthcare services is kept in line with these budgets, taking corrective action when overspend occurs.
- Identify cost reduction initiatives with Pharmaxo Healthcare including the delivery of cost improvement targets without affecting the quality of the service provided.
- Commitment to out of hours rota as required.
- To participate in any relevant Research and Development projects.
- To assist in the development of the strategic plan for all operational activity.
- Supporting the Implementation and Continuous Improvement Lead in key projects identified by the Senior Management Team as necessary developments in order to meet the organisational core challenges.
- Collaboration with the Business Intelligence team to develop relevant, value adding internal and external reporting.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Managing Director.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 per annum
- 29 days holiday, increasing with service to 34 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Join our team “Where patients come first”.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.