Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Remote UK - London travel
About the company:
They are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and UAE. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
About the job:
Senior Business Development Manager
Do you have experience selling software development or data solutions?
Our client has an excellent new career opportunity based in London as a Business Development Manager.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be actively growing their list of clients, creating new business opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities: research potential clients, understand their needs and pain points, and identify new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to foster long-term partnerships.
- Developing sales strategies: to pitch the software development services to clients, highlighting the unique value proposition and competitive advantages of the company.
- Generate leads and close deals, negotiating contracts and finalise agreements with clients.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams work closely with the software development team, project managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that client needs are met and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Tracking and analyse sales performance.
- Working with the marketing team to help implement new campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in frontline sales roles, in the technology or contracted services sector.
- A proven track record of winning software development and data deals
- Technical knowledge, good understanding of software development methodologies
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with a proven track record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to translate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to influence client stakeholders at all levels to secure business
- Established connections within the technology industry
- Sector Experience in finance, pharmaceutical or manufacturing
- Time management skills are essential to manage multiple projects.
- Maintain and expand relationships with new customers, identify opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies continually refining with market conditions.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Manage the sales pipeline.
- Flexibility. Affect change within both the company and client organizations.
- Continuous Learning. Ongoing research regarding client, client’s business, and
- Stay up to date with industry trends. Stay informed about new technologies, market trends and industry developments.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential clients and partners.
- Mentor and coach junior sales team members.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the business drivers related to Data and software development and
services, and be extremely proficient and relentless in prospecting and relationship
building throughout client organizations.
- Understanding of performance improvement services and their application within
- Great Organizational and Communication skills.
- Computer literate in office applications and CRM
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Established relationships with major accounts preferred.
- Keen to develop professionally and progress within the organisation
Please apply ASAP with your CV, gross salary expectation and availability.