Senior Accounts Assistant
£21,000 - £23,000 pa +Annual Bonus (discretionary) and auto enrolment pension
Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5pm, 1 hour for lunch
Our client is a long-established Essex based Construction Company, who carry out a broad spectrum of works from specialised works to churches and listed buildings, to mainstream construction and insurance repairs.
They are now seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their Finance and Admin team of 4.
Duties will include:
- Purchase Ledger including processing supplier invoices and cheque runs.
- Sub-Contractor Ledger including processing invoices, cheque runs and CIS statements.
- Reconciling statements.
- Oversee/Assist with Weekly Payroll processing.
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices.
- Dealing with all queries relating to ledgers and payroll.
- Other ad hoc accounting and administration tasks.
You will need to have Accounts experience, preferably with Payroll and Purchase ledger, ideally gained within a small company and a good level of I.T. knowledge. Construction industry experience is also an advantage. You must be organised, have good attention to detail and be a team-player.
Our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.