Samples Co-ordinator [Customer Service Administrator]
Following an internal promotion, we are looking for a Samples Co-ordinator who shares our passion for providing an unrivalled experience for our customers.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week between 08:30 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday (with early 3pm Friday finish)
Responsibilities associated with the role:
- To ensure sample orders are prepared and dispatched in line with service level agreements and customer requirements.
- To facilitate new customer onboarding using the ERP system.
- To demonstrate customer excellence to handle various customer enquiries.
- To support the wider Customer Service Team as required.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of Customer Service and Office Administration.
- Strong customer service focussed approach.
- Telephone, face to face and written communication skills.
- A proactive and diplomatic approach with ability to multitask.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and ability to embrace change positively within a growing company.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Textiles knowledge would be advantageous although product training will be provided.
Why join Panaz?
- Salary depending on experience and contribution to the business - to be discussed on application and reviewed annually in June.
- 3% of salary profit related annual bonus.
- Early finish Friday at 3 pm.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases to a maximum of 28 based on length of service.
- Christmas closure.
- Fully funded training and qualification opportunities and career development plans through ILM and other accredited professional bodies.
- Company Sick Pay [following 1 years’ service] and paid bereavement leave.
- Death in Service benefit Assurance.
- Quarterly Lunch & Learn/ Masterclass initiatives.
- Generous staff discounts across a range of home furnishing products and ShieldPlus offering.
- Free, onsite parking and bright, spacious offices, staff garden.
- Wellbeing support via our Furniture Makers Charity.
- Friendly/ family environment and various social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, sponsored walks, coffee mornings etc
- Our Corporate Values in line with our ISO and Ethical Trading accreditations: To provide value and opportunity to all with respect and encouragement to all individuals both internally through our Key Leadership Principles as well as externally such as supporting community initiatives and ethical business practices.