DW Windsor Group is recognised globally as a leading manufacturer of exterior lighting equipment, powered by people with a shared passion for light and committed to delivering outstanding service to its customers. We are currently looking for a likeminded, driven Sales Order & Planning Administrator to join our team in Hoddesdon.
Main purpose of job:
To be responsible for processing customer orders in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy. To ensure that orders are managed through the front-end departments within the required KPI to best service the customer.
To provide administrative support to the Production team in their day to day activities, to help keep operations running efficiently by collating and inputting the relevant information and ensuring it reaches the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Processing customer orders;
- Create and maintain an accurate log of all orders and what their status is in the business;
- Sending order confirmations to all customers to the required KPI;
- Deal professionally with customers on the phone and via email;
- Collate timesheets daily, ensuring they are fully complete by the end of each financial month;
- Liaise with production departments and resolve all timesheet discrepancies;
- Generate weekly and monthly timesheet reports to ensure completion of timesheets for the end of each period.
- Collate and issue (Production Packs) works orders, labels, wiring diagrams, checklists, instruction leaflets and pallet labels in accordance with the published planning schedules - communicating any shortages to the Production Planning department
- Ensure that all KPIs are met and are in line with targets and objectives;
- Strong IT skills;
- You will be an effective communicator with strong attention to detail;
- You will be technically minded with an interest in manufacturing;
- You will be able to multi-task, prioritise, manage your time effectively and work well under pressure;
- You will have a confident telephone manner;
- You will have a positive can do attitude with a willingness to learn;
- You will have a minimum one year’s experience in a similar role.
Please note that this role is currently based in the Hoddesdon office 5 days a week. We are unable to support any form of sponsorship for this role and so applicants must have full, unrestricted right to work in the UK now and in the future.