Commit to excellence. Join our team “Where patients come first”.
You will be responsible for working across the Pharmaxo business to support the organisation in achieving regulatory compliance and delivering a culture with patient safety at its’ core. You will be a key part of the quality team performing administration tasks in association with the Quality Management System (QMS), such as training documentation and records, document control, change control, CAPAs and quality risk management. Your role will involve the creation of compliance metrics to monitor and measure department performance.
Your Duties & responsibilities:
Quality Management and Training
• Ensure QMS documentation is held in line with Good Documentation Practices (GDocP)
• Monitor and oversee change controls and quality risk assessments, working in collaboration with the Quality Officers
• Actively participate in the clinical governance processes, including feedback to departments where appropriate
• Generate and provide reports of non-compliance and deficiencies with QMS practices to the business
• Actively support timescales applied to quality improvement actions and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs)
• You will be responsible for managing quality assigned actions to ensure completion within agreed timeframe
• Contribute and support with the writing, review, and circulation of version-controlled documents across the organisation
• Support with the delivery of staff training, including the induction and departmental learning programs, to ensure all staff are engaged in the Pharmaxo patient safety culture
• You will act as the owner for training records; ensuring effective training is delivered in the agreed timeframe
• Manage the timetable for mandatory quality training and e-learning packages to ensure all staff training is delivered on time. This will include session scheduling and attendance records
• You will be responsible for quality checking training records to ensure they meet the regulatory requirements
Data and Quality Administration:
• As part of the Quality team, you will be responsible for the administration of tasks across the QMS activity; this may include:
o CAPA Management, Complaints, Deviations, Change Control, Documentation, Quality Metrics, Risk Management, Audit and Inspection, Supplier Assurance, Pharmacovigilance, Information Governance, Data Integrity and Validation
• Work with Business Intelligence to develop reports on regulatory and operational Key Performance Indicators to present to the management team
• Create reports and metrics on training and competency compliance to Department Managers and provide support and coaching to improve standards to drive compliance
• Develop and manage external reports for suppliers, customers, and the NHS, ensuring accuracy and delivery within the agreed timescale
• You will act as a QPHL values champion by ensuring a patient safety and continuous improvement culture exists across the operation
• You will be process driven and identify ways of simplifying and improving training processes to improve compliance and escalate concerns
The skills & attributes you will bring
• You will be able to plan and manage quality administrative activities and be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement
• You will be flexible and organised with good time management skills
• You will have administrative experience and will be competent in manipulating data within MS Excel including use of Pivot tables and graphs
• You will be tenacious and consistent in your approach and resilient to challenges
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.