Location: Panaz global headquarters at Bentley Wood Way, Hapton Burnley BB11 5ST.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday with opportunity to finish at 3pm on Friday.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience plus annual profit bonus.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases +2 days after 5 years +2 days after 10 years’ service and +1 day after 20 years’ service.
- Training/qualification and opportunities as well as coaching/ personal development opportunities.
- Social events/ Charity initiatives
- After 1-years’ service, up to 4 weeks Company Sick Pay.
About Panaz: We offer exclusive printed and woven fabrics to the international healthcare, hospitality, cruise, and workspace sectors. We’ve focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history – winning 2 Queen’s Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more. Supporting our staff and suppliers is key to our success and we are proud of our legacy as an ambitious, market leading company.
- To take ownership of soft furnishing project lifecycles from customer/ stakeholder queries from estimation to implementation, and invoice.
- To process soft furnishing orders and manage the progression of all orders, using the appropriate tools and considering key financial and scheduled targets.
- To undertake additional duties or to provide support to other relevant stakeholders from time to time.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate,
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft and ERP database packages.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and positive approach.
- Commitment to customer service excellence and Panaz values.
If you are interested in this role, please attach your up-to-date CV. If successful, our selection process will include a set of application questions and a two-stage interview process.