Due to our ongoing expansion we are looking for an administrator to support our busy Projects Department.
This is a permanent role based at our Global HQ in Hapton BB11 5ST, with excellent opportunities for career progression for someone who is keen to learn and develop new skills. Full internal training is on offer, supported by a tailored personal development plan which includes opportunities to obtain external / training / apprenticeship/ qualifications in line with your aspirations.
With this in mind, we are happy to consider applicants who are looking for their first step towards an office administration role. Candidates who are selected for interview must be able to evidence their organisational, communication and computer skills through our application form.
The role will involve:
- Administration of bedding and key account orders from estimation through to delivery and invoice.
- Soft furnishing order processing in line with customer and company expectation.
- To undertake additional duties and provide support to Project Coordinators as necessary, including (but not limited to) scheduling and booking fitters, liaising with work rooms and general office duties including filing.
The successful candidate will be able to show:
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and positive approach.
- Commitment to customer service excellence and Panaz' values.
Why join Panaz?
- Salary depending on experience and contribution to the business - to be discussed on application and reviewed annually in June.
- 3% of salary profit related annual bonus.
- Early finish Friday at 3 pm.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases to a maximum of 28 based on length of service.
- Christmas closure.
- Fully funded training and qualification opportunities and career development plans through ILM and other accredited professional bodies.
- Company Sick Pay [following 1 years’ service] and paid bereavement leave.
- Death in Service benefit Assurance.
- Quarterly Lunch & Learn/ Masterclass initiatives.
- Generous staff discounts across a range of home furnishing products and ShieldPlus offering.
- Free, onsite parking and bright, spacious offices, staff garden.
- Wellbeing support via our Furniture Makers Charity.
- Friendly/ family environment and various social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, sponsored walks, coffee mornings etc
- Our Corporate Values in line with our ISO and Ethical Trading accreditations: To provide value and opportunity to all with respect and encouragement to all individuals both internally through our Key Leadership Principles as well as externally such as supporting community initiatives and ethical business practices.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.