(Permanent – 37.5 hours per week worked on a rota between 07:00am and 20:00pm)
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
Due to the expansion of our site and services we are currently recruiting Production Officers. This would be a great opportunity for an individual who is interested in a career within the pharmaceutical industry who wants to be part a team that are involved in the production of aseptically prepared products and put patients first. You will work within the team to continue to develop our capacity and capability so that we can continue to deliver our products to hospitals and patients homes across the UK and beyond.
You will have a range of key responsibilities within the team to include:
- Produce batch documentation for cytotoxic batch manufacture and patient specific products, Pain Control and IV additive products
- Conduct Production Batch release activities ensuring that products and documentation meet both the Product Specification and GMP requirements
- Assist with production planning as required
- To facilitate quality improvement activities within the Quality Management System
- Participate in deviation and complaint investigations as requested.
- To ensure that the relevant principles of “Good Manufacturing Practice” (GMP) are applied at all times
- To ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and all other relevant legislation e.g. Medicines Act, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To follow Standard Operating Procedures and to contribute to the development and maintenance of these and other work instructions
The successful candidate should have ‘A’ levels in science or BTEC in applied science and be able to expand on previous work experience with demonstrable work ethic; they should be self-motivated and enthusiastic to enable them to contribute to our continuing growth. You must be a team player who is quick to react to changing priorities and can question “Can it be better”.
Bath ASU has a commitment to personal development, training and is an NCFE approved training centre.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has changed the commercial world of aseptic manufacture and is developing in the homecare market.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- 21 days holiday (increasing with service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Closing date: Wednesday 19th May 2021
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.