The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
You will have a range of key responsibilities within the team to include:
- Produce batch documentation for cytotoxic batch manufacture and patient specific products, Pain Control and IV additive products
- Conduct Production Batch release activities ensuring that products and documentation meet both the Product Specification and GMP requirements
- Assist with production planning as required
- To facilitate quality improvement activities within the Quality Management System
- Participate in deviation and complaint investigations as requested.
- To ensure that the relevant principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are applied at all times
- To ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and all other relevant legislation e.g. Medicines Act, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To follow Standard Operating Procedures and to contribute to the development and maintenance of these and other work instructions
- The successful candidate should have A' levels in science or BTEC in applied science and be able to expand on previous work experience with demonstrable work ethic; they should be self-motivated and enthusiastic to enable them to contribute to our continuing growth. You must be a team player who is quick to react to changing priorities and can question Can it be better .
- Bath ASU has a commitment to personal development, training and is an NCFE approved training centre.
- This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has changed the commercial world of aseptic manufacture and is developing in the homecare market.
(Permanent - 37.5 hours per week worked on a rota between 07:00am and 20:00pm)
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- 21 days holiday (increasing with service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Quarterly Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Closing date: Sunday 5 th December 2021
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.