Full Time and Part Time hours available
£25,000 - £28,000 pro-rata
The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
The QPHL Group now includes over 400 people with a leading-edge turnover greater than £260 million.
We have invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility and offices in Corsham, Wiltshire and we continue to grow.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of the production leadership team to ensure deadlines are met. You will be the primary contact for the uniform supplier/launder and be required to have an organized process around deliveries and availability. You will send structured daily/weekly comms to various members of the Bath ASU and wider teams regarding production performance. You will assist in updating SOP’s, creating staff briefings and presentations.
Your Duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for clean room attire – checks deliveries, deals with supplier, ensures stock levels are adequate
- Accepting or declining production team holidays in line with current boundaries
- Diarises PDR’s and 121’s for all production team members and add documents to people HR
- Ensures PIP’s are managed effectively/timely
- Coordinate training
- Compiles weekly rota
- Assists with documentation updates – monitors progress/tracks/chases down
- Gathers daily/weekly/monthly production KPI data
- Sends daily update to Exec
- Creates meeting slide deck and briefings
- Attend meetings and complete and distribute minutes and chase completion of actions
- A member of the H&S committee – compiles minutes and ensures actions are followed up and completed on time
- Scribe during audits and self-inspections
- Assist with any other organisation task as requested
The skills & attributes you will bring
- You will be exceptionally organised
- You will be able to prioritise your workload
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills and not afraid to challenge people and deadlines
- You will help others create reports and standardised documents
- You will ensure communications are delivered systematically.
In return we can offer:
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience, knowledge and skills)
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with service.
- Generous pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.