Product Marketing (Remote/Hybrid)
We are looking for a product marketer with strategic market development and GTM experience. The successful candidate has experience sizing markets, pricing products, and otherwise developing and executing on product strategy, in addition to creating content for a highly technical market, including value propositions, messaging, case studies, sales presentations and product content.
The right candidate will:
- Be a team player who thrives on delivering on tight deadlines without handholding
- Leverage external resources as necessary
- Roll with changes and appreciate there’s always more to learn
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with product, sales, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Knowledge of derivatives, trading, and investment banks preferred.
- Experience marketing to quants, modellers, and investment banking executives.
- Experience and interest in mapping markets, developing and executing a successful GTM plan, working to drive revenue and clearly articulating the value propositions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Things that make you stand out from other applicants:
- Experience gathering and presenting market intelligence, buyer persona development, messaging and positioning within technical fields, and alliance/partnership development and marketing.
- Certifications from the Product Marketing Alliance, Pragmatic Institute, Silicon Valley Product Group, etc.
Reasons to work for us:
- Work with insanely smart colleagues pushing the boundaries of technology, modelling, AI and all things cool yet difficult to explain at a drinks party.
- Help build the strategy and market for our newest solutions – this is your time to shine!
- Plan world domination from the comfort of your home office. Snack whenever you like, wear comfortable clothing and connect with your teammates through our virtual pub quiz where you can test your knowledge on obscure and esoteric trivia.
- Enjoy excellent holiday allowance, incredible pension contributions, private health and more!
NAG provides industry-leading numerical software and technical services to banking and finance, energy, engineering, and market research, as well as academic and government institutions. World renowned for the NAG® Library - the most rigorous and robust collection of numerical algorithms available - NAG also offers Automatic Differentiation, Machine Learning, and Mathematical Optimization products, as well as world-class technical consultancy across HPC and Cloud HPC, code porting and optimisation, and other areas of numerical computing. Founded more than 50 years ago from a multi-university venture, NAG is headquartered in Oxford, UK with offices in the UK, US, EU and Asia.
Unfortunately, we cannot support sponsorship for this role.
We believe that a diverse workforce helps us develop innovative products and services. To enable this, we operate a blind recruitment process and all information which has the potential to introduce conscious or unconscious bias will be redacted during the shortlisting process.
If you are interested in joining the team, please apply ASAP with your CV and a covering letter.