Commit to excellence. Join our team “Where patients come first”.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
The compounded drugs used in its drug services are provided by its sister company Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU, which also produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic illness or in need of pain relief.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, dedicated to improving company processes, has a drive to be an expert in what they do, wants to be part of our fantastic company community and is as committed to their career training and progression as we are. Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so, you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating activities associated with mobile treatment centre units and community clinics. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate communication to external venues where activities will take place.
You will be expected to be actively involved in problem-solving associated with planned activities or mobile treatment centre units.
Your duties & responsibilities
- You will be responsible for booking venues where the mobile treatment centre or clinics will take place.
- You will plan and oversee the operations associated with administering treatments in the settings mentioned above, from scheduling of patients to delivery of medicines.
- You will ensure appropriate supplies of essentials to mobile treatment centre units or clinics.
- You will oversee the compliance with documented processes defined for the safe operation and high standards of mobile treatment centre vehicles.
- You will be the first point of contact for any issues associated with the mobile treatment centre units or clinics, including any operational issues that might arise associated with equipment or vehicles.
- You will support the business operations by actively searching for new venues suitable for clinics or mobile units.
- You will manage the contracts with third party providers and ensure compliance with these.
- You will monitor and produce Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the activities planned as appropriate.
- You will be involved in training staff members on the daily operation of mobile treatment centre vehicles.
- You will be required to investigate complaints and incidents associated with the operation of clinics or mobile treatment centres.
- You will plan to ensure tasks such as scheduled maintenance of equipment and vehicles are completed.
- You will work with other members of the Complex Care Team in the planning and coordination of patient events.
- You will work alongside other departments to address any maintenance work or operational issues associated with the mobile treatment centre.
- You will be part of the on call rota as required.
The skills & attributes you will bring
- You will have experience in planning and coordinating activities involving multiple venues.
- You will have outstanding organisational skills that will support you delivering this role in a seamless way.
- Ability to maximise the utilisation of vehicles and/or clinics.
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will feel comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to support the teams you interact with.
In return we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 34 days with service
- Company bonus scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast, fruit and outdoor gym
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.