Permanent, Full Time (37 hours per week)
Services4Schools (S4S) provide professional and high-quality business support services to schools and academy trusts across the UK, enabling them to operate with excellence and efficiency. The HR Business Support Team based in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer.
In this post, you will be responsible for:
- day to day processing, calculation and inputting of all payroll changes in line with agreed policies and legislation
- processing statutory payments and deductions
- quality checking of all payroll transactions
- production and distribution of relevant HR/payroll/pension reports
- liaising with third parties as required
- providing advice and guidance to Schools / Trusts and employees
- provide general HR Administration support
You will need:
- excellent communication and organisation skills
- to work accurately and to strict deadlines in a busy office environment
- attention to detail
- to work flexibly to the needs of the service
Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential.
The post is subject to pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: The post will close as soon as sufficient applications are received.
For further details please contact Diane Patel / Laura Roberts on 0333 772 1272 ext 600 / 601