Patient Services Manager
Pharmaxo Healthcare is a specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater choice and convenience to patients whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
As Patient Services Manager, you will help lead a growing team of Patient Service Administrators, providing support and direction to the team to deliver a service where the patient always comes first.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Patient Services Administrators to high levels of performance, ensuring your team members have goals, performance reviews, coaching and feedback to maximise effectiveness.
- Ensure the team follow relevant policies, processes, performance targets and service standards, and proactively propose developments to support continuous improvement.
- Identify training and development opportunities within the team that are aligned to meet patient and business demands.
- Manage and drive individual and team performance to meet KPI's.
- Manage call queues in real-time and take call escalations.
- Resource planning and scheduling daily, weekly and monthly tasks including annual leave management.
- Ensure monthly 121's are conducted with all team members.
- Ensure Personal Development reviews are conducted annually with all team members.
- Active participation in the management of patients receiving homecare including but not limited to:
- Contacting patients by telephone or email to arrange deliveries
- Scheduling deliveries to patients via 3 rd party subcontracted logistics
- Maintaining accurate electronic records of calls to and received from patients within the Pharmaxo Patient Management System
- Maintaining documentation including patient registration forms and prescriptions
- Performing accuracy checks upon receipt of prescriptions and other referral documentation
- Active management of prescription requirement from referring centres
- Handling patient and customer queries
- Liaising with external health care professionals regarding registered patients care.
- Work internally with other operational functions following sign off of new business, ensuring seamless implementation into the Patient Services department.
- Accountable for the development, implementation and competency assessment of Standard Operating Procedures within Patient Services Team.
- To be able to adapt and work appropriately in non-routine situations.
- To drive the company ethos of Patient come first in all activities.
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours, Bank Holidays and on call rotas.
- Collaboratively working across other departments including pharmacy, stores and finance.
- Attend operational meetings representing the Patient Services department where required
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Head of Operations
Further duties & responsibilities
- Provide timely, accurate and complete performance reports on the Patient Services Team to the Head of Operations and Managing Director.
- Attendance at customer meetings representing Pharmaxo as required.
- Supporting the Operational Excellence Lead in key projects identified by the Senior Management Team as necessary developments in order to meet the organisations core challenges.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary: 38,000 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 per week
- 29 days holiday, increasing with service to 34 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Join our team Where patients come first .
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.