Department: Housing and Support
Reports to: Office Manager
Salary: Real Living Wage £7800 (12.5 hours a week)
Hours per week: 12.5 hours a week
Working Hours: 14:30pm – 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
Location: ACH Coventry , 4 Queen Victoria Rd, CV1 3JH
Our vision is to empower refugees and migrants who reside in the UK to lead self-sufficient and ambitious lives.
ACH is a social enterprise comprised of a diverse group of strategists and researchers led by lived experience. We provide tailored integration services that not only help individuals, but also disrupt the systems that have entrenched inequalities in our society.
We have a track record of delivering effective support services that give refugees and migrants the tools they need to succeed. In 2021 alone, we have helped 1000+ people to achieve their personal goals and lead fulfilling lives in their new country.
By working with us at ACH, you will be supporting refugees and migrants to build a better, brighter future.
Purpose of job
We are looking for person to work on reception to support the office with administration. The responsibilities include working closely with the Office Manager, Housing and Support teams to complete admin tasks to a high standard. Covering office reception in the afternoon hours.
- Manage Staff and Visitor sign in sheets, making sure all staff and visitors sign into the correct sheet and sign out when they leave.
- Update the tenant details and send to the council and all staff every Monday
- Send text messages to all tenants regarding Service Charge weekly.
- Regularly update Salesforce leads and contacts.
- Taking calls from the main phone line and taking any notes for other members of staff if they are unable to come to the phone.
- Updating and managing tenant files both Digital (Salesforce) and Physical Folders
- Updating property information such as compliance certificates and uploading said certificates to Salesforce and putting the physical copy in folders
- Logging and updating repairs.
- Booking and managing appointments on Team Up/Teams
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Reception Duties, such as answering the door, speaking to clients when they arrive and managing appointment bookings.
- Collecting post and giving to the correct member of staff
- Checking deliveries to make sure the items that were ordered are all there
- Support housing team as and when required.
- Carry out regular support work with tenants housed by ACH.
- Update salesforce CRM logging all support provided.
- Engage with ACH tenants to ensure they are appropriately supported.
- Support Office Manager with general office administration.
This list is not exclusive or exhaustive. You may be asked to carry out other duties deemed necessary by your line manager. For more information on the role and ACH please view the full job description here and our recruitment pack here.
How to apply
To apply please complete our application form on our website.
For an informal conversation or to find out more about ACH or the role, please don’t hesitate to contact our People and Culture Manager, Werner Lourens - email@example.com
Due to the nature of this post, an enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for successful applicants, but only with their prior consent.
Applicants need to have right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.