Part Time/Job Share Receptionist - Front of House Coordinator
Location: Panaz global headquarters at Bentley Wood Way, Hapton Burnley BB11 5ST.
Hours of work: 20.25 hours per week 08:45 - 13:00 Mon - Thurs and 08.45 - 12:00 Fridays. This is a job share position; therefore, you must be able to provide holiday cover/occasional absence.
[Full time Standard office hours are 08:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon -Thurs, and 08:45 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. on Fridays]
Start date: 9 th August 2021.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- 3% Annual Bonus, based on company profits.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases based on length of service.
- Training/qualification opportunities - for example, Certificate or Diploma in Customer Service [Levels 1-3]
- Onsite parking and modern offices.
- Various social initiatives & events.
About Panaz: We offer exclusive printed and woven fabrics to the international healthcare, hospitality, cruise, and workspace sectors. We've focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history - winning 2 Queen's Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more. Supporting our staff and suppliers is key to our success and we are proud of our legacy as an ambitious, market leading company.
- To answer and refer switchboard phone calls and admin@panaz emails.
- To co-ordinate and perform front of house hospitality for on site visitors.
- To highlight on site health and safety/COVID safety procedures to incoming guests.
- To manage meeting room bookings.
- To receive and distribute incoming post and frank the outgoing post.
- To order stationery and refreshments per budget and where required.
- To ensure security of the Front of House areas from external entry [in relation to working pattern].
- To perform administration or additional duties required from time to time to support other areas of the business, for example letter completion, database entry or health and safety administration/ booking courses. These duties may vary as the position or Company grows.
Competencies - The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills. These skills will be assessed through; Stage 1: Application form and brief telephone conversation. Stage 2: Face to face interview in our spacious showroom.
- Good attention to detail, organisation, and communication skills as well as reliable attendance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, outlook, calendar, and internet applications.
- Flexible approach towards customer/guest needs.
- Willingness to understand support the procedures associated with a busy customer service department.
- Professional and friendly manner and ability to proactively identify what tasks need to be completed first as well as the appropriate actions needed to complete specific tasks.
- Awareness and observance of Panaz Key Leadership Principles and Corporate Values.