PA to the Directors
Panaz is a market leading global supplier of printed and woven fabrics for the hospitality, healthcare, and cruise corporate sectors. We have focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history - winning 2 Queen's Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to support the COO, Sales Director and Finance Director. A competitive salary based on skills, experience and qualifications plus a profit related bonus scheme is on offer for a candidate who shares our passion for customer service excellence. This is a full-time role based at our Head Office on Network 65 Burnley; 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday, with an early 3pm. finish available each Friday. The role is responsible for the following,
Secretarial and Logistical Responsibilities:
- Diary and appointment management.
- Full travel, accommodation, and VISA arrangements.
- Arranging conferences, events, dinners etc.
- To maintain records and contacts.
- To screen calls, enquiries and requests and deal with follow up action appropriately.
- Producing and assisting with documents, briefings, presentations, and reports.
- To take proactive approach to ensure organisation of and assistance in the work-based affairs of the relevant Director.
Customer Excellence and Team Support:
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and Panaz staff.
- To liaise with the Front of House Coordinators to support catering for in house meetings and conferences.
- To provide cover in absence for the Executive Assistant to the CEO and all Support Team staff where necessary.
- To alert Board Members to matters which require attention during periods of absence.
- To act in line with professional company image and profile as required.
- To maintain confidentiality in all aspects of duties performed.
- Carrying out research projects and presenting findings.
- To use own and personable knowledge of the company and Director preferences to take initiative and act appropriately in the Director's absence.
The ideal candidate -
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Candidates with business qualifications and those who speak additional languages will have a distinct advantage.
- Attention to detail and thorough approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrable commitment to customer service excellence.
- Strong organisational and administration skills with ability to multitask.
- A positive and diplomatic approach and ability to work under own initiative and to make decisions with business acumen.
Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applications we may be unable to respond to all applications. However, we are aiming to invite successful candidates to a 1 st interview within 2 weeks of us receiving their CV.