Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
About the company:
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a dynamic and fast-learning Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to work directly with one of their clients.
This position can be remote within the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Business Central Functional Consultants/Project Managers to carry out project scoping and understand client requirements so that appropriate solutions can be designed
- Write efficient high-quality code/test automation scripts that meet the business requirements
- AL Language extension preferably or C/AL programming experience
- Proven Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central development experience both on-premises and online, including having independently managed at least five full development or customisation projects
- Work both independently and with other members of the consultancy and development teams, feeding back client information to ensure excellent customer service
- Data upgrade experience
- Good knowledge and ability to demonstrate Dynamics NAV/Business Central functionality
Please apply ASAP with your CV, gross salary expectation and availability.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer who encourage diversity in the workplace.