Menswear Retail Sales Associate
Salary: £22,368 - £25,000 per annum + Pension + Bens
Permanent positions – Cleckheaton / Ilkley stores
What we do:
We’re a busy and growing independent menswear retailer and due to expansion, we are looking for experienced Menswear Retail Associates to join our existing team. We currently have opportunities both at our Cleckheaton and Ilkley stores.
Founded in 2009, Joshua Adams Menswear has built a solid platform of outstanding customer service in men's suiting, smart and everyday casual. With core values at the heart of everything we do, developed by the existing team, now is an exciting time to join us on our journey as we deliver our ambitious growth plans to be Yorkshires largest independent menswear specialist.
Summary of the role:
- Retailing as a Sales Associate that drives sales and profitability of the store to achieve outstanding results.
- Work to support the store’s sales budget in consulting with new and existing suiting customers, liaising, managing and coordinating men’s formal hire wear and retail orders for weddings and other occasions.
- Undertaking day to day general retail menswear sales.
- Assist in visual merchandising ensuring the right product, right place, right time. When appropriate cultivating new and engaging ways to display existing and new product lines.
What we are looking for:
- Retail menswear experience within high quality suiting and formal hire wear.
- Consultive high-value sales background.
- Ability to identify opportunities to maximise and create high lifetime customer value.
- A number of years demonstrable outstanding customer service experience within a retail sales driven environment.
- Ability to work independently, manage own time efficiently.
- Be comfortable and familiar working within set management systems and processes.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills required for working in a consultive sales environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to operate bespoke retail software.
You’ll be a great communicator with 'can do' attitude and a passion for excellent customer service with experience in retailing, as well as being committed and dedicated to achieving the best results for the store as it grows and expands.
Familiarity in menswear is essential as is experience of formalwear and liaising with large parties for wedding and special occasions in a fast-paced retail environment.
What we are offering:
- £22,368 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- A full time, permanent employment contract, minimum 39 hours per week
- Training, development and progression as the business grows
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking and in-store discounts.
Hours are full time and will include weekends. We are currently operating Tuesday to Saturday with Mondays as appointment-only, however, we are expanding and will be looking to open on Sundays too in the future. Part time opportunities may be available for exceptional candidates.
Now’s an exciting time to join us!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.