Our companies produce life-changing medicines, provide much needed healthcare services to the most vulnerable and develop innovative biotechnology products. Our customers are found in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and agricultural sectors. So, experience or an interest in these areas would be a benefit.
It’s a varied role with exposure to all aspects of the business and scope for progression to Marketing Manager. As Marketing Executive, not only will you provide invaluable support to the team, but you’ll also have ownership of certain channels and projects. You’ll be expected to contribute insight and ideas to further develop our marketing approach.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Execute email campaigns using HubSpot according to marketing plans - running and reporting on email split tests
- Fulfil advertising agreements with publishing and association partners, including coordinating design work where needed
- Social media engagement, including developing a brand voice and social listening
- Keep websites up to date – publishing new content and making edits when needed
- Coordinate production of sales collateral with sales teams and designers
- Produce regular reports on campaign effectiveness and other core KPIs – providing insight and suggestions for further improvements
- Carry out market research, including desk research, surveys and focus days
- CRM management, including segmentation and analysis
- Support Marketing Managers in event planning and execution – attending events when needed
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in running PPC campaigns across digital networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create social media content including basic video editing and helping with video / photo shoots.
- Support with copywriting and proofing across all channels and campaigns
- Support with external and internal written content production. Including research, writing, editing and publishing
- Internal communications including intranet posts, emails, content and posters.
The skills & attributes you will bring
- be a natural communicator and have developed excellent soft skills in organisation, time management and attention to detail
- Show initiative in addressing problems and potential areas for improvement
- be a keen and self-motivated learner
- be able to give and take constructive feedback
- be a team player, who isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions
- Copywriting – ability to vary format, tone and voice appropriately for different channels, brands and audiences
- Email marketing – experience using an email platform. With a strong understanding of important KPIs and evidence of testing and optimisation
- Social media marketing – audience engagement, social listening, brand building and voice development
- Analysis & reporting – adept at using Google Analytics and reporting functions in marketing tools to assess campaign performance
- Market research – can use a mixture of desk research and other tactics to answer questions about our audience, products and marketing approach
- Any experience with design and video editing tools would be a bonus.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.