Main purpose and scope of the job
Our client is looking to appoint a Labourer who will report to the Site Manager. The successful candidate will be someone who takes pride in their work and can work safely and efficiently.
You will work as part of a helpful and friendly team, completing repairs and improvement works safely and to a high standard. They are searching for candidates who are willing and able to work as part of a small, hardworking team.
The company consists of a series of managed offices, residences and construction sites, so they are looking for an individual who can envision the highest standard for each area and conduct themselves appropriately at all times. They would like to welcome a well-mannered character with a ‘can do’ working attitude and a sunny disposition.
Duties and key responsibilities
- General labouring
- Site clearance
- Pool and poolside maintenance and cleaning
- Animal care; feeding chickens etc
- Aid tradesman in the projects where required
- Keep the site generally clean and tidy, ensuring tools and equipment are locked safely away and are inworking order
- Operate various site machinery
To succeed in this role
You will need:
- Ability to carry out work safely within construction environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- The ability to take instruction
- A logical thought process
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication
- Access to pool bikes to commute to and from work
- Learning and development opportunities, both internally and externally
- 4% pension contributions
- £11-£13 per hour depending on experience
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
(Online applications only please – our client requires a CV.)