Key Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, market leading and family-owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. A specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical Aseptic compounding, Clinical Homecare and laboratory services sectors. Our approach engenders autonomy and accountability- we have a track record of investing in our people. We have recently invested in a new, multi-million-pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park. Qualasept now employ over 400 people and has combined sales of more than 190 million from its three subsidiaries, comprising:
- Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
- Microgenetics is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
Our knowledge base ranges from scientific discovery in R&D to process development in manufacturing. Our teams carry academic achievement across the spectrum from our internal accredited qualification to multiple PhDs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to cover North West of England, parts of Scotland and Northern Ireland, who will support Bath ASU and Pharmaxo through their next phase of development and diversification. The successful candidate should have at least 1 years' experience in Account Management role preferably with experience in compounding, generic pharmaceutical sectors or Homecare markets.
The successful candidate key responsibilities are:
- Achieve overall regional sales and profit targets as defined by the National Sales Manager and contribute to the development of commercial strategy, pricing, profitability and execute the agreed strategy in line with commercial goals within defined territory
- Promote Bath ASU and Pharmaxo as innovative, customer focused companies to all stakeholders and develop a competitive advantage for them
- Develop long term relationships with key customers across the NHS and Pharmaceutical industry at local and regional level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business which is well placed to capitalise on its successful track record to date.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Car, Phone and Laptop
Commit to excellence. Join our team Where patients come first .
Closing date: 26 th April 2021
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.