Junior SEO Account Manager – Digital Marketing
Our client is looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join their talented team as a Junior SEO Account Manager. Duties will involve managing client accounts and overseeing SEO and other digital marketing strategies for various clients within a vast range of industries.
You’ll be working closely with their Senior Account Managers as well as their Head of SEO to help implement and oversee SEO strategies and assist with other digital marketing campaigns, to meet their client’s business objectives.
You’ll support the digital marketing team in delivering an outstanding service, helping to retain and grow their client accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out. Excellent communication with clients is key for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established digital marketing agency with an excellent culture and grow your career as an SEO specialist.
This role is office based at their Head Office in Great Baddow, just outside of Chelmsford.
Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Salary up to £23k dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum one year’s experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of the principles of SEO.
- As the dedicated contact point for your clients, you’ll be meeting with clients on a regular basis and providing updates. Therefore, you must enjoy speaking with people and possess excellent communications skills.
- A hands-on approach to working with clients, always seeking to improve their SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple client campaigns simultaneously.
- A team player, actively engaging with the wider team.
- A proactive self-starter, keen to take on additional responsibility.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Possess an analytical mindset.
- Be presentable and punctual.
- Passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry.
- Close attention to detail.
An understanding of the following is desirable. Our client is happy to provide further training to the right candidate:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Creating and delivering digital marketing plans for various campaigns
- Overall understanding of the digital marketing industry
About the company
- The company started in 2011 as a local agency set up to help start-ups and small companies with their Search Engine Optimisation. Since then, they've grown their expertise to support small to medium sized businesses across London and the South-East with both paid and organic search, social media, and web design. Digital marketing can be an area that is difficult to understand - they help clients cut through the noise with a transparent and consultative approach.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and a covering letter ASAP.