Implementation & Onboarding Associate - NHS and Pharma
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is a growing specialist pharmacy and clinical homecare provider, offering greater convenience to patients, whilst delivering value and efficiencies to the NHS and private sector.
The compounded drugs used in its drug services are provided by its sister company Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU, which also produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic illness or in need of pain relief.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives, whilst being dedicated to improving company processes and possessing the drive to be an expert in what they do.
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for? If so, you could join our friendly and dynamic team.
Due to the continued success and growth of Pharmaxo, we are looking to recruit an Implementation & Onboarding Associate to support our Commercial and Operations team, being an essential point of contact with key customers from across the NHS and the Pharmaceutical Industry.
You will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of NHS and Pharma contracts with your main tasks including, but not exclusive to:
- Maximising sales through the implementation of NHS and Pharma Contracts
- Developing long-term partnerships with key customers across the NHS and Pharma
- Working closely with the Key Account Managers, Marketing and Operational Teams
- Supporting the Key Account Managers
- M aximising sales through the implementation of NHS and Pharma contracts.
- Developing long-term partnerships with key customers across the NHS and Pharma to protect future contract security.
- Coordinating, implementing, and completing specific projects ensuring consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the Key Account Managers (KAM's), Marketing and the Operational teams to oversee all elements of service implementation. Throughout the implementation phase you will provide the team with direction, support, and goals to ensure that we stay on track to reach the agreed goals and outcomes.
- Supporting the KAM's with Commercial Operations and providing vacancy/holiday cover for KAM customers.
- Producing and disseminating weekly/monthly reports for our business and key contracts or services.
Working Hours for this role will be 37.5 per week, worked between 08:00am & 20:00pm Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge in the homecare setting and to contribute to a positive patient experience. We are therefore looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about making a difference to patient lives
- Dedicated to improving company processes
- Driven to be an expert in what they do
- Committed to their career training and progression
In return we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 34 days with service
- Company bonus scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast, fruit, and outdoor gym
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.