HR Engagement and Reward Manager
Permanent Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Do you want to work for an organisation that makes life-changing pharmaceuticals?
If yes then read on
We are recruiting for an experienced Employee Engagement & Reward Manager to join our established HR team. This is an exciting new position to support our HR strategy and ensure that we continue to deliver an exceptional HR service to the business.
We are looking for a dynamic, confident individual with a background of working within a human resources and payroll role with a proven track record of successful employee engagement initiatives within a fast-paced environment. You should have strong organisational and administration skills to actively support the company's growth and the needs of its employees.
The successful candidate should be CIPD qualified and have a qualification and/or CPD in Payroll Management. A CIPD level 5 Diploma in HRM would be desirable but not essential as this could be done as part of your continued professional development.
We are looking for someone with experience in designing and delivering strategic internal communications and engagement programmes in the context of cultural change. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of digital and print to produce stand out and engaging communications. We are looking for a creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges.
As well as supporting organisational change we are looking for someone that can lead on payroll and our benefits strategy. This will involve excellent numeracy skills and HR systems, spreadsheet management and report writing skills.
What will be expected of you
You will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in the development and implementation of a new engagement and internal communications strategy and best practice guidelines.
- All aspects within our payroll procedures and compliance including applicable laws and tax obligations
As part of this your tasks will include but not exclusive to;
- Being accountable for the delivery of high quality communications and employee engagement activities to support the organisation's goals and cultural change.
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll and all payroll reports across the group of companies
- Supporting managers with performance management, absence management and employment policies and procedures
- Dealing with various HR and payroll queries throughout the group of companies
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary 29 - 33k per annum (dependent on experience, knowledge & skills)
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, increasing with service up to 26 days + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme (enhanced company contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and the use of an outdoor gym
About the company
The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Microgenetics Ltd is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical/diagnostics sectors.
The QPHL Group now includes over 400 people with a leading edge turnover greater than 260 million.
We have invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility and offices in Corsham, Wiltshire - offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
Closing date: Tues 30 th November 2021
By clicking 'apply' you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.