Goods-In Team Leader
Panaz is a market leading global supplier of printed and woven fabrics for the hospitality, healthcare, and cruise corporate sectors. We have focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history – winning 2 Queen’s Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Goods-In Team Leader/ Supervisor to join our busy warehouse, which is based on Network 65, Hapton. Burnley BB11 5ST. The role is responsible for the following,
- To control and assign daily workload within the Goods-In area.
- To collaborate with the Stock controller and the Warehouse Manager, referring relevant stock issues as appropriate.
- To maintain all the safety checks of all MHE following H&S guidelines.
- To ensure goods are received and stored in a safe manner.
- To ensure all daily collections and documentation are completed following cut-off times.
- To oversee and encourage team efficiency and productivity in line with the Panaz Big 6 target inputs/outputs. This includes mentoring the team, managing 1-2-1 performance, training new starters and on time HR recording.
- To foster cross collaboration and continual improvements to ensure customer service excellence.
- To undertake additional training and duties in all other operational departments as may be assigned from time to time as the job or Company grows.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence the following at recruitment stage,
- Experience in a similar operational role.
- FLT/ High level order picker licence.
- Ability to handle large, heavy rolls of fabric safely.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, organised, and positive, team-based approach.
- Organisational, administrative and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Experience using Microsoft and ERP systems.
- Commitment to own professional development.
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8 am – 5 pm and Fridays 8 am – 2 pm.
Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applications we may be unable to respond to all applications. However, we are aiming to invite successful candidates to interview within 2 weeks of us receiving their CV.