Finance & Office Administrator
Our client is looking for a Finance & Office Administrator to join their vibrant office team, to start immediately. The successful candidate will be employed on a renewable fixed term contract. You will be based in a modern office with on-site parking. Their office is in the Luton Kingsway area with good links to public transport and the M1 junction.
They are looking for a hardworking, flexible, and scrupulous individual, who likes to be challenged daily, can prioritise work schedules and loves working with diverse set of people.
This role will require you to work closely with the several departments ensuring that all contracts are in date and renewals are arranged, respectively. You will also communicate with the operations teams on daily basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up service agreements and ensure that the optimal level of service is provided in accordance with business standard for their branches and properties.
- Assisting with new contracts & leasing quotations, communicating with external/internal stakeholders, and closing deals.
- Issue purchase order, reconcile delivery notes, record invoices.
- Stock management for stores, office, and fleet.
- Maintaining database and tracking of contract & compliance, follow up with required renewals or replacements.
- Administrating smooth flow of transport department (record keeping and monitoring).
- Cost analyses & management reporting of utilities/council.
- Administratively assisting with new and existing business or properties portfolio.
- Ad hoc duties, such as greeting visitors, putting deliveries away, directing incoming calls, filling, record keeping and general administration.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree within the business management field or equivalent experience.
- A good knowledge of working with the Microsoft Office package (particularly Excel).
- Sage 50 Accounts or similar knowledge ideal but not necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to training when given.
- Embraces change and challenge.
- Strong organisational and time management skills. Works in a systematic and orderly manner.
- An excellent communicator who can produce clear and understandable oral and written communication.
- Be confident, flexible, energetic and have a genuine `can do` attitude.
- Follows instructions well to achieve set objectives, as well as departmental goals and deadlines.
- Can prioritise, balance workload, and use their initiative to maximise positive outcomes.
- Be happy and comfortable to work within a team and share responsibilities.
What they offer:
- Salary £25,000 + Gross margin bonus up to £2,000 p/a
- 42.5h contracted hours (Mon – Fri 9am to 6pm)
- Experience in a multi-site environment and opportunity for personal development and progression to senior positions
- 28 days annual leave
- 50% staff discount at their stores
If you are committed, results oriented, have a drive to take on challenges, please apply with your complete CV along with a covering letter by 5/12/2021.