Our client is a rapidly growing franchise business of a globally recognised brand (Domino’s).
They are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their vibrant office team. The successful candidate will be employed on a renewable fixed term contract. You will be based in a modern office with on-site parking in Luton, with good links to public transport and the M1 junction.
By joining them, you will work in an environment that gives you an active role in designing and shaping the future of the company’s finance system. They drive change through innovation, imagination, and creativity. They embrace diversity both in their people and work you will do; you will have an exceptional career experience working with and learning from the best.
This exciting role will require you to provide timely, accurate and reliable information to influence reporting and decision making within the business. You should demonstrate a competent level of Math and English, as well as, have excellent verbal and written skills with a good attention to details.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing multiple sales type (cash, credit cards, credit account & online) – involves identifying variances & resolving, respectively.
- Processing suppliers’ ledger (involves data: input, reconciliation, inter-company verification & journals).
- Processing bank data (input, reconciliation, inter-company verification & journals).
- Reporting to team leader and Finance Controller.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities consistent with the nature, and level of the post.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Filling, record keeping and any ad hoc related duties.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Attained a relevant degree within the Accounting & Finance field or equivalent experience.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel).
- SAGE Accounts 50 experience will be preferred but not mandatory.
- An excellent communicator who can produce clear, well-structured verbal and written communication.
- Works in a systematic and orderly manner; reliable and keeps good time.
- Be confident, flexible and have a genuine `can do` attitude.
- Follows instructions to achieve set objectives, as well as department goals and deadlines & prioritises own workload accordingly.
- Team player and open to share responsibilities.
- Quick and adaptive learner, stiving to learn new skills.
What they offer:
- Salary £20,000 p/a
- Experience in a multi-site environment and opportunity for personal development and progression to senior positions
- 28 days annual leave
- 50 % staff discount at their stores
If you are committed, results oriented, have a drive to take on challenges, please apply with your complete C.V. along with a covering letter ASAP.