Export Customer Service Administrator (Multi-lingual)
We are looking to expand our EMEA Customer Service Team who are based at our UK Head Office in Burnley. We would therefore welcome applications from candidates who are able to write/speak European languages as well as those who have experience/ knowledge relating to export documentation and procedures.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week between 08:30 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday (with early 3pm Friday finish)
Responsibilities associated with the role:
- Customer liaison for resolving queries and issues.
- Qualifying new leads and enquiries and acting as the internal point of contact for your designated Business Development Manager per European or Middle Eastern territory.
- Order and sample processing, monitoring of orders, stocks and print dates and advising customers accordingly.
- Ensuring that export country profiles and related documents are carefully administered.
- Accurate recording of price agreements or service agreements pertaining to individual customers.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous export experience, customer service desirable.
- Strong customer service focussed approach essential.
- Telephone, face to face and written communication skills.
- A proactive and diplomatic approach with ability to multitask.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and ability to embrace change positively within a growing company.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
Why join Panaz?
- Salary depending on experience and contribution to the business - to be discussed on application and reviewed annually in June.
- 3% of salary profit related annual bonus.
- Early finish Friday at 3 pm.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays which increases to a maximum of 28 based on length of service.
- Christmas closure.
- Fully funded training and qualification opportunities and career development plans through ILM and other accredited professional bodies.
- Company Sick Pay [following 1 years’ service] and paid bereavement leave.
- Death in Service benefit Assurance.
- Quarterly Lunch & Learn/ Masterclass initiatives.
- Generous staff discounts across a range of home furnishing products and ShieldPlus offering.
- Free, onsite parking and bright, spacious offices, staff garden.
- Wellbeing support via our Furniture Makers Charity.
- Friendly/ family environment and various social events such as Summer and Christmas parties, sponsored walks, coffee mornings etc
- Our Corporate Values in line with our ISO and Ethical Trading accreditations: To provide value and opportunity to all with respect and encouragement to all individuals both internally through our Key Leadership Principles as well as externally such as supporting community initiatives and ethical business practices.