Executive Assistant & Corporate Support Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, market leading and family owned business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. A specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical Aseptic compounding, Clinical Homecare and laboratory services sectors. Our approach engenders autonomy and accountability - we have a track record of investing in our people. We have recently invested in a new, multi-million-pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park. Qualasept now employ over 400 people and has combined sales of more than £190 million from its three subsidiaries, comprising:
- Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
- Microgenetics is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant & Corporate Support Officer to provide a comprehensive, professional, and confidential administrative service to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), General Counsel & Company Secretary, and other members of the Executive team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a professional services environment, such as legal, accountancy etc.
You should be able to act with tact and sensitivity when dealing with employees (and potentially also customers, suppliers, auditors, and other stakeholders of the business) on complex matters and can exercise good judgement in responding to issues.
You will be handling highly confidential and sometimes contentious and sensitive information of a personal, financial, and political nature and will therefore be relied on to observe and comply with specific and implied confidentiality rules and policies.
We would need you to work flexibly in support of the needs of those in the leadership team.
You will need to be confident, professional, and compassionate as necessary when dealing with queries.
Also we would need someone who can manage their own workload but will assist the CEO, General Counsel & Company Secretary, and other members of the Executive team with their daily work, undertaking projects and tasks as required.
- Assisting in the organisation and planning of the daily schedules for the CEO, General Counsel & Company Secretary, and members of the Executive team. This will include arranging internal and external meetings, arranging papers for meetings when required, and following up on issues arising out of meeting when requested. The post holder will be expected to exercise judgement and discretion in the day-to-day handling, monitoring and filtering of appointments and enquiries. The post holder will be expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange meetings.
- Support as necessary in the production of reports, briefings, papers and presentations for meetings – including Executive and Board reporting.
- Minuting/recording meetings.
- Acting as a conduit between the Chair, Chief Executive Officer, General Counsel & Company Secretary, Directors, members of the Executive team and senior leaders within the business.
- Gathering information to inform corporate reporting and internal corporate compliance exercises.
- Preparing data and reports to satisfy corporation reporting requirements, and internal communications.
- Supporting the execution of a variety of corporate compliance projects and providing reports in relation to progress. This will include information governance compliance, including supporting the Company to map its information flows, legal bases for processing, and documenting the same.
- Supporting with risk mapping and risk reporting across the Company.
- Supporting with social value mapping and documentation.
- Supporting with the preparation of the annual report, and other corporate reporting as required.
- Salary of £21,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience, knowledge and skills)
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with service
- Generous pension scheme, where if you contribute 6% the company will contribute 8%
- Life assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Full Time: 37.5 hours over a 5 day week - however we will consider a working pattern of 26 hours over a 4 day week
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.