Tomtech UK Ltd – market leading manufacturer of horticulture control systems is looking for highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Electronic Engineer. The successful candidate will be working in our busy workshop in Sutton St. James, near Spalding.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to fault find and repair PCBs to the component level
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Good understanding of analogue and digital circuit design
- Ability to design a PCB schematic and layout
- Knowledge of communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, etc
- Ability to program in assembly, PIC and C
- Ability to work individually, under own initiative and as part of a team
Previous experience in similar role will be most welcomed, however university graduates with the right attitude will be considered as well.