The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Microgenetics Ltd is a bio-technology business, currently offering two products: SmartControl and SwiftDetect. It operates both in the pharmaceutical and agricultural markets, bringing innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies.
Corsham Science Ltd uses cutting-edge science and technology to deliver healthcare services, medicines, and microbiological testing products.
The QPHL Group now includes over 400 people with a leading-edge turnover greater than £260 million.
We have invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility and offices in Corsham, Wiltshire
The role is primarily document control and update for a variety of documents in the Quality Management System, primarily Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Forms, Logs and Notices. Providing administration support to the technical authors as well as maintaining and managing systems for document issue, storage, retrieval and archive system. Collaborate within different departments to ensure smooth and timely movement of documentation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of Document Management processes, systems and tools to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
- The issue and control of documentation throughout it’s lifecycle.
- Managing schedules and plans for document updates.
- Document storage and issuing duties that will involve scanning documents, copying documents, physically or electronically filing documents, laminating, organizing documents and ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft or destruction.
- Quickly and efficiently retrieve documents and data when needed.
- Perform periodic checks of documentation binders located at various locations within BathASU.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of secure systems (computerised and written) for the recording of batch production and patient data in accordance with MHRA requirements.
- To assist in the preparation, review and issue of coherent and concise procedures governing all aspects of drug handling, including worksheet preparation, labelling presentation, storage and distribution.
- To attend such study days and up-dating course as are deemed necessary for the advancement of the service
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Quality Unit.
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours rotas or Bank Holiday rotas
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays. Increasing with service
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.