Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd, a specialist pharmacy provider and clinical homecare company, is expanding its team due to ongoing success. Pharmaxo provides services to a range of patients across the UK, such as home medication delivery, nursing services, chemotherapy at home and patient support programs.
You will be responsible for maintaining productivity and engagement levels within the dispensary team, performing and delegating tasks as necessary to ensure the smooth daily operation of the pharmacy, and line management of a proportion of the team whilst demonstrating ambassadorship of the QPHL values.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining productivity and engagement levels within the dispensary team.
- Responsible for performing and coordinating daily tasks to ensure workload is efficiently processed
- Responsible for line-managing members of the pharmacy team.
- Ambassador for demonstrating promotion of QPHL values.
- Regularly reports on dispensary performance/output data.
- Delivers monthly 1-2-1s and 100% of PDRs (within 30 business days of due date) in line with company policy.
- Monitors & improves performance of team.
- Responsible for performing relevant preliminary recruitment processes alongside Pharmacy Manager.
- Proactive support of Pharmacy Manager with regards to:
- Succession planning
- Capacity planning
- Growth planning
- Creates and delivers training materials for all levels in wider dispensary team.
- Runs training sessions on dispensary/WDA/CT procedures for all levels (incl. for Patient Services).
- Responsible for working with quality team to ensure timely delivery of training to team.
- Accountable for liaison with product management team (deployments, UAT etc).
- Facilitating the training staff at implementation and system deployment.
- Regular liaison with other supervisors, quality coordinators and managers.
- Triages annual leave and absence requests at manager’s discretion.
- Creation of dispensary rota
- Dispensary (and other) inbox triage and management.
- Balanced hours on dispensary rota to share shift accountability.
- Active involvement with management of stock-taking alongside Stores Supervisor.
- Any other tasks requested by members of the management team
The skills & attributes you will bring
- You will have NVQ3 or equivalent pharmacy training (or undertaking).
- You will be an ambassador for demonstrating promotion of QPHL values.
- You will be encouraged to undertake relevant training courses to facilitate your role.
- You will have Pharmaxo wholesale and/or clinical trials experience.
- You will bring strong teamwork and leadership skills to the role.
- You will have an appetite to always learn more.
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
Salary and Benefits
- Full Time: 37.5 hours a week
- Competitive basic salary
- Development opportunities
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing with service to 34 days (including bank holidays)
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Free breakfast and outdoor gym
Pharmaxo is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.