Dispensary Pharmacist - Full or Part Time
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd, a specialist pharmacy provider and clinical homecare company, is expanding its team due to ongoing success. Pharmaxo provides services to a range of patients across the UK, such as home medication delivery, nursing services, chemotherapy at home and patient support programs. You will work as part of a team to deliver services on specialised products for rare disorders, oncology and chronic conditions.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about making a difference to patient lives.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Registration as a pharmacist with the GPhC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Systematic and structures approach to tasks and processes
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills
Experience in clinical screening of prescriptions and delivery of specialised services is desirable but not essential to apply to the role. Our friendly team will support you to develop the knowledge in clinical homecare if this is a new setting for you.
About the role
This is a diverse role where you will gain exposure to prescription screening and act as responsible pharmacist as part of a rota in our dispensary. You will work with other pharmacists and Accuracy Checking Technicians at our bespoke facility in Corsham, Wiltshire.
Duties and Responsibilities to include (but not exclusive to):
- Routine screening of prescriptions
- Delivery of an efficient, effective and quality driven pharmacy service, ensuring the team consistently meet the needs of all service users to the highest possible standard
- Training and developing the dispensary team by demonstrating leadership and leading by example
- Labelling, dispensing and accuracy checking of prescriptions
- SOP writing and review
- Providing advice and support to our Patient Services Team and patients
Salary and Benefits
- Full Time: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week
- Part Time: Evenings and Weekends
- Competitive basic salary
- Development opportunities
- 29 days holiday, increasing with service to 34 days, inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Free breakfast and outdoor gym
Pharmaxo is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application