Digital Marketing Manager
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience
We are looking for a highly dynamic and energetic Digital Marketing Manager who can drive customer growth through effective and efficient Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the Operations & HR Director, this role will be suited to a candidate looking to have more responsibility and take creative control of a brands tone of voice and marketing identity. Following sustained growth, we believe this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company.
We are an IT service provider with a wide range of clients across multiple sectors who rely on us to provide responsive IT support when they need it most. As our Marketing Manager, you will have the confidence and knowledge to create content that can be helpful for our existing clients as well as creating content to appeal to potential new businesses.
Previous experience in B2B marketing is essential for this role. Experience of working in a small business in a stand-alone role will also be very advantageous.
We’re looking for a team player who can roll up their sleeves and build on the solid foundations we already have in place. This is a ‘hands on’ role and you’ll have a lot of creative freedom and flexibility to develop the Marketing Strategy, and input into wider business objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated strategic thinker who is eager to hit the ground running with creative ideas, and a real hunger to propel Excellence IT to new heights!
- Design and implement effective social media strategies to increase followers and traffic to eIT Website, ultimately helping us attract new customers
- Lead Generation
- Continually monitor, analyse, adapt and report on social media engagement
- Develop and take ownership of a marketing annual event plan, involving key stakeholders across the business
- Keep up to date with current and emerging technologies and trends in social media updating strategies as required
- Input into the Company Sales Strategy working closely with Directors to support the new business sales pipeline
- Competitor analysis
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports on the status of the website and social media activity
Day to day Activity
- Posting new content to all social channels each day
- Creating engaging and insightful blog and website content
- Daily management of company website, updating security plugins and leading redesigns periodically, managing 3rd party suppliers as required
- Distributing weekly content newsletters using Mailchimp
- Performing relevant keyword research
- Joining relevant groups and boosting brand awareness
- Creating creative advertisements for PCC campaigns using Google Adwords
- Managing databases across Mailchimp and sending out relevant collateral for new business enquiries
- Managing and organising all marketing collateral
- Developing presentation decks for new business meetings
- Image and graphic creation using Adobe Photoshop
- Basic video editing skills using Adobe Premiere
- Monitoring and responding to website enquiries
- Hybrid Working following successful probationary period
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Laptop
- Contributory Pension scheme
- A relaxed working environment with space to learn and relax
- Staff Uniform
- Free Parking
To apply for this role, click ‘apply’ and send an up-to-date CV, along with a summary of why you think this is the ideal role for you.
We regret we can only consider applications from applicants who are able to work in the UK and who can reasonably relocate, or commute, to Caerphilly for the role.
No Recruitment Agencies please