Job Title: Digital Marketing and Design Assistant
Contract type: permanent
Hours: 22 hrs pw
Salary Band 4: 24,578 to 28,462 (pro rata)
Location: Flexible home and office based
(Minimum of 1 day per week in Stratford-upon-Avon office, often a requirement for more office-based days to suit business needs.)
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
Interview Date: Pre interview selection Friday 26 th August 2022 and interviews on Friday 2 nd September 2022
The Shakespeare Hospice based in Stratford-Upon-Avon is an award-winning Hospice offering services and facilities to day care patients, Hospice at Home, carers, and transitional young people with life limiting illnesses. We offer counselling, complementary therapy, diversional therapy, occupational health and physiotherapy to our patients, carers and their families across South Warwickshire and surrounding areas.
As Digital Marketing and Design Assistant, you will needwell developed creative digital marketing skills. You will need to bring proven hands-on digital marketing and design experience and have an understanding of the following:
- SEO / SEM and design, build, develop and maintain their social media presence
- Driving creative marketing campaigns forward, identifying trends and insights
- Develop creative ideas for marketing content across a variety of platforms
- Oversee and manage all digital marketing projects
- Analysis and reports, ROI and KPI management and monitoring
- Have an analytical mind set with an ability to drive business with data
- Ability to work independently with strong organisation skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
The Shakespeare Hospice reserves the right to close adverts early should we receive enough applications.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.