Job Title: Digital Marketing and Design Assistant
Contract type: Permanent / Part Time
Hours: 22.5 hrs pw
Salary Band 4: 23,862 to 27,633 p.a. (pro rata)
Location: Flexible home and office based
Closing Date: Sunday 20 th June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 29 th June 2021
The Shakespeare Hospice based in Stratford- Upon Avon is an award-winning Hospice offering services and facilities to day care patients, Hospice at Home, carers, and transitional young people with life limiting illnesses. We offer counselling, complementary therapy, diversional therapy, occupational health and physiotherapy to our patients, carers and their families across South Warwickshire and surrounding areas.
As Digital Marketing and Design Assistant, you will needwell developed creative digital marketing skills. You will need to bring proven hands-on digital marketing and design experience and have an understanding of the following:
- SEO / SEM and design, build, develop and maintain their social media presence
- Driving creative marketing campaigns forward, identifying trends and insights
- Develop creative ideas for marketing content across a variety of platforms
- Oversee and manage all digital marketing projects
- Analysis and reports, ROI and KPI management and monitoring
- Have an analytical mind set with an ability to drive business with data
- Ability to work independently with strong organisation skills
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
The Shakespeare Hospice reserves the right to close adverts early should we receive enough applications.
By clicking apply' you will be taken to our website where you can see more details on the position and download an application form, which must be returned in order to be considered for the role.