An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award winning and market leading business that serves customers, patients and medical professionals. A specialist company with a commercial approach within the pharmaceutical Aseptic compounding, Clinical Homecare and laboratory services sectors. Our approach engenders autonomy and accountability - we have a track record of investing in our people. We have recently invested in a new, multi-million-pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park. Qualasept now employ over 400 people and has combined sales of more than £190 million from its three subsidiaries, comprising:
- Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
- Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services is a growing Clinical Homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
- Microgenetics is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
Our knowledge base ranges from scientific discovery in R&D to process development in manufacturing. Our teams carry academic achievement across the spectrum from our internal accredited qualification to multiple PhDs.
The Business Intelligence team work alongside all parts of the QPHL Group, to develop and deliver bespoke reporting solutions, which on a daily basis are used to help shape decision making ensuring we continue to deliver medication and medical services to patients and to help humankind win the war against pathogens.
Due to the continued success and growth of the group we are expanding our Business Intelligence team to ensure we can meet the growing demand for reporting and analysis.
We are growing the Business Intelligence team and are looking for a skilled Data Analyst to help drive the use of data throughout the business and assist the business in making more informed decisions.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Data Analyst to join our growing team, at an exciting time. You should be self-motivated and engaged, and willing to actively collaborate with the boarder Business Intelligence team as required.
You should be comfortable working remotely, under your own initiative and on site as part of the wider team. We support flexible working wherever possible and anticipate that the Data Analyst will spend 2-3 days a week working from the Science Park in Corsham, with the remainder being based remotely.
You will need strong technical knowledge, and a proven track record of problem-solving and interpreting complex data, with a minimum 3 years’ experience. The ability to learn quickly is important, and you will be expected to gain a deep understanding of the business domains you work across. Strong communication skills are essential so you can interact with key stakeholders across multiple levels and understand business requirements.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Analyse data to identify trends
- Set up processes and systems to make the data pipeline more efficient
- Provide data insights to assist and enable data driven decisions to be made throughout the business
- Learn and understand business processes
- Liaise with the wider BI team to develop suitable, fit for purpose reporting
- Champion the use of data throughout the business
The skills & attributes you will bring
- Experience analysing, modelling, and interpreting complex data
- You will have excellent problem solving skills
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- A methodical and logical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. The post holder will be required to be flexible and take on projects and responsibilities as the company grows.
In return we can offer
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- 29 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme where if you contribute 6% the company contribute 8%
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.