Customer Services Assistant – 10 Month Fixed Term Contract
Bath ASU produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through our scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve our products and services.
Every member of our team has an integral part to play in helping to produce these important, life-changing medicines for patients in hospitals or at home who are suffering with cancer, chronic illnesses or in need of pain relief.
About the role
As one of our Customer Services Assistants, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and you will act as the voice of our Customer within Bath ASU. This is a fast paced, exciting environment where our main purpose is Customer Satisfaction. We pull out all the stops to ensure patients' treatments are delivered on time. To achieve this, one of the benefits of the role is it will allow you to work with all our other Operational Teams (from Quality Assurance and Production Departments through to our Warehouse and Dispatch Teams). You will also be working with our external logistics suppliers, helping to resolve any problems which may arise after our orders have shipped. We will also provide you will full training and support to make sure you have the skills to deliver a first class service to our Customers.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Being on the front line of our Customer Services Team
- Managing Customer queries through to resolution
- Processing Customer orders, overseeing them through to delivery & dealing with any problems along the way
- To follow the standard operating procedures in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice in order to maintain the Units Manufacturers Licence ‘Specials’
- Representing ‘the voice of the customer’ within the organisation, helping to ensure the Customer Services Team is an environment where patients come first.
- Dealing with 3rd party suppliers to help resolve customer queries, raising complaints where necessary
- Performing 2nd line Customers Services tasks to ensure customer orders are delivered on time
- Meeting agreed Team and personal SLAs relating to call resolution, call case volumes and call quality
The skills & attributes you will bring
- You will have the confidence to be able to challenge others and existing conventions
- You will have good communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skills
- You will be resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- You will understand the requirements of providing first class Customer Services by acting as the voice of the Customer across Bath ASU.
- You will demonstrate passion for delivering excellent customer service
- You will be organised and able to prioritise
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro rata
- Company pension scheme (enhanced company contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
“Do you want to work for an organisation that makes life-changing pharmaceuticals?"
By clicking ‘apply’ you will be taken to our careers page to complete your application.