Monster Group (UK) Ltd is a thriving online retailer offering a diverse range of high quality and great value products to an international market. To support our tremendous growth and further diversification into more product ranges and across new marketplaces within Europe and internationally, we have full time and part time opportunities available for Customer Service Representatives to join the team. We are also looking for full time and part time Customer Service Representatives who can speak and write in another language to a fluent level. We’re especially interested in hearing from those who are proficient in Dutch, French or Italian.
- Liaising with marketplaces and operating as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Leading the way in creating novel solutions for our consumers.
- Monitor feedback levels, celebrating successes and striving for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and resolve customer returns, cases, and claims according to company and marketplace processes.
- Support the team in answering customer queries over the phone, via email and ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner, on a wide range of products, in an agreed timescale.
Key Skills required:
- A positive and forward-thinking approach, and able to keep calm under pressure.
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Driven and determined to ensure that we receive the best possible outcome when working with our Marketplaces.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Computer literate to a high standard, with great Microsoft Office skills.
- Good technical understanding would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Being able to write and speak at least one of the following languages Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Italian would be hugely beneficial.
Monster Benefit Package Includes: Monster discount on our wonderful products, Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays, Opportunities for growth & development, Engaging company events and so much more! Salary is highly competitive and is dependent upon experience and attributes.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm (37.5hrs per week).
Part time - minimum of 20 hours a week and must work Mon to Fri. E.g. Daily 9am - 1pm, or 9.30am - 2.30pm - daily hours can be flexible for the right person.
You will be based at our modern offices near Sheriff Hutton (YO60) therefore it is essential that you have your own transport.
We pride ourselves on creating an exciting working environment that’s fun and full of laughter, where people can strive to be their best, and embrace our values; Empowerment, Forward Thinking, Respect and Fun.